Sunday, October 6, 2013

Entryway fall decor

My entry way table was decorated with pumpkins from the dollar store and target. the crows were from the dollar store. I have two tree branches in jars. the candle sticks I got at a yardsale for $1 each and the cool black orb tea light holders on top of my candlesticks are from the goodwill. I also wrapped burlap around my mid century lamps that I got at the goodwill, to make stripes. the tiny wreath I got at homegoods for $5.

I found the gold leaf branches at the dollar store. the owl I got at the goodwill and the bird cage I got from outside a dumpster. hehe!

I got the pumpkin and wheat from the goodwill and the orange vase from homegoods.

the pumpkin and hatboxes I got at the goodwill. I put $20 black trees from walmart ontop then I draped a grass hula skirt from the dollar store around the bottom of both trees. I put burlap, gold feathers, pumpkin sticks, leaf stick, crows, green twisty sticks, and a little black owl at the top. it was almost all from the dollar store! yay!





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment