Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FALL PORCH DECOR 2013

It's Fall Ya'll!
I am so excited to share my fall porch décor for this year!
I went a little crazy, and there is hardly any walking room, but it makes me happy! :)
I used a wreath I have had for awhile that I got from Target and just wrapped some chevron ribbon around it and made three bows. I got a huge roll of the ribbon at Sam's Club. Then I found the cutest little black owl at the dollar store and put him inside the wreath.

I made my sign from a piece of wood that was off a shipping pallet on the side of my house. I used blackboard spray paint that I got at Walmart and sprayed it. then made my sign with my kids sidewalk chalk.

 I bought two really cute scarecrows made out of burlap from the Goodwill. They are the cutest scarecrows i've EVER seen! not the normal cheezy looking ones. Those were $7.99 each but I thought they were well worth it cuz of the burlap and how CUTE they were! :) Then I got all my pumpkins and dried corn at our local Frys grocery store. I had a ton of store coupons so I spent hardly anything! YAY FOR COOUPONS!!!! The small black ladder was found at a yard sale for $5 and can be used for many things.


The burlap fabric I got at Walmart and I freaked out when I saw it! I love burlap! and I love me some chevron! I got 3yds for $3.99 a yard. not bad eh?
  I bought three leaf garlands for 50%off at Micheals to finish off my door. They ended up being $10 each but I think they were a good investment because they will last me many years!
  Then the baskets I took from on top of my entertainment center in our loft. I love to reuse things around my house whenever I can to save money. I filled them with pumpkins, corn and some wood vase filler pieces I already had and some pinecones. oh and I added a couple of crows I got at the dollar store! I love the dollar store!!!!!!
thanks for reading! I hope this post can help inspire you to make your home more festive for fall!



2 comments: