Monday, November 3, 2014

We are coming back!

Lonely lonely blog has been lonely for too long. I think life hit all of us sisters at the same time. It has been busy. Jen had her baby boy Blake, and then Morgan got pregnant with her third and had him today, and then for me....I got really sick with my Crohns which took me out for a long while. Wish I could say that I was out from having children and what not haha but it just isn't my time yet. We apologize for keeping you all waiting on posts. Hope we haven't been forgotten. Time to come back and share what we love.

I am going to post a new aspect of my portion of the blog. I am starting my own business of repurposing and refurbishing furniture and décor called Ramshackle to Rubies 😃 I am so excited to get started and share my projects with you all. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment