Sunday, October 13, 2013

DIY Bat Decor

I am in love with my bats!! I made them last year for halloween and I always get compliments on them. The cheapest halloween decor EVER and super easy!


All you need:
1 black poster board (bought mine from the dollar store)
1 pair of scissors
bat pattern
pen or pencil
tape

1. I found this pattern online on google search. Copy and Paste this image below into Microsoft word and size the image to be three different sizes: Large, medium, and small. 
2. Print out your patterns and then cut them out with scissors.
3. Trace the pattern with your pen or pencil the amount of bats that you want onto your black poster board. 
4. Cut out your outlines and then bend the wings slightly at the first point on each wing. This allows the bats to be 3D on the wall.
5. Roll a piece of tape and place on the back of each bat, and then stick to where you want them to be. 
There you have it. Easy and Cheap! Happy October!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment