Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

I hope you all had an awesome Halloween. I had no plans but I still dressed up haha I love dressing up for Halloween. It is the one day that you can get away with dressing up all crazy and fun! I figured out a costume Halloween morning to be a mime. I just wore a striped shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and a black hat. Then I did my eye liner using some google images as inspiration. I didn't do white gloves, or a white face, or red lipstick, buuuut everyone knew what I was :)


Smoothies are one of my favorite things to have for breakfast or dessert! haha I absolutely love them, and, because it is Fall, I have been trying pumpkin flavors in everything. I made this smoothie and it is dairy free! If you aren't dairy free, you can use your own dairy options.

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1 handful spinach (optional of course. I like the added nutritional benefits)
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 banana
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 tbs honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves)
10-12 ice cubes!
 
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did :)

Happy November!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment